Realtors have their strengths and weaknesses. Some work well with buyers,
others with sellers. Some have multiple years of experience, others are just getting started. None of this should really matter to you. Here’s what you really want from you
• A great deal I couldn’t find on my own.
• An honest, thorough assessment of the property’s value.
• A ballpark figure for repairs and maintenance.
• Prompt offer preparation and submission to the seller.
• Proficiency with technology (zipForm, DocuSign, email).
These things are what will make your Realtor, Mark R. Hardy,
so valuable. He scours the MLS almost every day for bargains. When he finds one you will get an email with the property listing and recently closed comparables. This email will also contain his estimate of repairs. If you agree with the valuation, he prepares the contract in zipForm (real estate forms software) and will send it to you in DocuSign (electronic signature software).
The question is, when do you want to him to get started?